Lack of self-love can act out in a number of ways when ignored for too long. It can manifest physically with health issues such as digestive problems, anxiety, liver problems, allergies, constipation, fatique, auto-immune conditions, and on extreme levels with eating disorders and breast cancer.
And that was me one year ago. This time last year I had just found out that I had breast cancer in both of my breasts.
I knew my body was trying to tell me something. This was not happening to me, it was happening for me.
All these years that I had lived in the lack of self-love, self-respect and self-worth had now manifested in to
I knew I had to start to dig deep in to myself, my soul , my chakras.
And so there began my journey to selfhealing and to the the world of my chakras.
Here is five ways how you can support your self-love chakra:
1. VISUALISE A GOLDEN SUN inside your solar plexus, shining brightly any dissolving any stagnation. Intend to let go of anything you`ve been storing there as you exhale.
2. GO OUTSIDE and walk in the sunshine an also receive your vitamin D intake.
3. TAKE SOME TIME OUT FOR YOURSELF. Even 10-15 minutes each day to bring focus inwards and connect to tour feelings can be lifechanging. Ask yourself "what do I need from myself now?"
4. MEDITATE WITH A CITRINE GEMSTONE. Hold it in your hands or place inside your pocket. It raises self-confidence and promotes joy. It has many wonderful qualities, including abundance. When we are having issues with self-esteem, this can affect our ability to receive abundance
5. BY REPEATING POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS, either out loud, in our heads, or by writing them down, we help reverse negative thought patterns and replace them with constructive ones. Change the script by repeating affirmations like:
- As I take on new challenges, I feel calm, confident, and powerful.
- I feel motivated to pursue my purpose.
- I am ambitious and capable.
- I forgive myself for past mistakes, and I learn from them.
- The only thing I need to control is how I respond to situations.
- I have the courage to create positive change in my life.
- I stand in my personal power.
If you are interested in learning more about your chakras, you are welcome to download my free chakraguide ( in swedish ) You find it here: https://marikabergvik.com/
Lots of love, Marika